Legions a Dark Samurai

Official forums of the [DKSM] gaming clan.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Roleplaying: Chapter 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Chapter 1: Tavern Trouble

Between grain and wool merchants traveling to Tyrvo and the occasional visitor for the wizard, there is just barely enough traffic through the town to support an inn. The Tyrvo Inn is a low, rambling building, consisting of a few old houses consolidated into a single structure with a stable and a small courtyard. It has a large common room, which is a popular spot for drinking and is where you begin.

The sun is just beginning to set. The common room is poorly lit and decently populated with a smattering of villagers enjoying drinks. Two seem to be celebrating something while another sits in a corner, muttering to himself.


Talk to me before you make your first post. I will tell you where your character is and any other relevant details. Do not post those questions in this thread, instead im/text/pm/email me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 am

Sir Orlin Barson

Orlin wrinkled his nose and frowned at the splotches of mud on his gleaming silver shield. This town was a bit small for his liking. The chances of heroic deeds and beautiful damsels were much too low. But night was falling and Tyrvo was too far away. His soft leather boots slid a little in the mud; he grabbed a post on the porch to steady himself. "Peasants," he sighed loudly. Then stood tall, walked through the front door, and surveyed those gathered within.

"I am Orlin," he announced proudly. "Knight-errant and son of the great Barson the Dragonslayer. Bring me ale!"

--

Orlin is wearing a very expensive set of formal wear and sporting a high-quality sword and shield. This hopefully impresses the people.
Orlin is very studly, giving him +2 to reaction rolls or +4 from people attracted to human men.

--

ST 10 HP 10
DX 13 Will 13
IQ 13 Per 13
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 2 Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Beautiful) +2/+4 to reaction
Honest +1/+3 to reaction when this is known


Last edited by traveurysm on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 am

Ivan Lidvenov

Ivan took a bite out of his soup. He'd been here for two months now with little success around the tower. Few people went in and out, and at this point he wasn't even sure how he was getting in.

The tavern was lively, apparently some farmer was celebrating his birthday. People from all around were present in this room, and Ivan was listening for rumors.

Perking up at the sound of someone entering, Ivan allowed himself a slight frown when what was obviously some knight walked into the common room. "I am Orlin.." the stranger began, but Ivan didn't care much. Noblemen always meant trouble for people in his profession, and this man was likely to be no different. Still, he might have some influence or contacts. Ivan was always ready for the unexpected advantage.

--

Ivan is wearing a cloak covering simple leather armor, with a bow and shortsword in his possession. There is little of interest about his features, and his face displays a severe lack of emotion (-2 reaction)

Streetwise-15 to attempt to determine more information about Orlin and his background
Stealth-16 in an effort to remain as uninteresting as possible
Special Note: Social Chameleon allows me to blend with to blend with crowd better (no actual numbers, its a "cinematic advantage"), it also renders me immune to reaction penalties from status differences

--

ST 9 HP 9
DX 13 Will 10
IQ 10 Per 10
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 0

No Sense of Humor (reaction -2)


Last edited by Friction01 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Baub


Rolor is celebrating his birthday, all the more reason for Baub to eat and drink. "To Rolor (and all the food and wine)!!" he proposed a toast, then gulped down another keg.

In comes a noble-looking guy. Baub takes a good look at him, calculating how much money he can make out of that walking bag of gold.
--

Baub is wearing a blacksmith's apron at all time, a pair of boots, and a pair of goggles. A quite chubby man in his early 50s, Baub seems to be just another townsfolk

--

ST 15 HP 15
DX 10 Will 10
IQ 10 Per 10
HT 16 FP 16
Speed 6.5
Move 6
Status 0

+2 from "Mathematical Ability", +1 from "Merchant" when buying or selling, +1 from "Tough Guy", +1 from "Talker"




Last edited by Izendale on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Alice Morgan

Alice finished the free drink she had gotten from the bartender (for a little flirting, of course). It wasn't very good. There were a couple interesting people in the tavern, but overall the area was utterly boring. And shabby. She wasn't facing the door, but she knew the sound of a knight by the clank of his sword and shield. Alice slid the glass across the counter back to the bartender and turned around to watch his entrance.

--

Alice is wearing her common clothes, a simple light pink and white dress with accents, but her high-heeled boots and cloth gloves suggest greater wealth and status. The sharpened fans are hidden by some of the folds of her dress, but are readily available. She is attractive and gains +1 to reaction rolls, and she also has several skillz to help determine people's intentions (see below).

--

Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)

]ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

The conversations in the room all came to a standstill when Orlin made his grand entrance. One of the celebrating men got to his feet, obviously on the drunk side of life.

"I'm Rolor thir goowd knight. We are ha--" whatever he was going to say was lost as he fell down, giggling to himself. "It's my birfday!" He yelled from the floor.

The bartender poured a large glass of ale and approached Orlin. "This one is on the house." He said cheerily, "Where do you hail from Sir Orlin?"

The man in the corner got to his feet. "We need a knight around here."

Mutters of "Oh shut up!" and "Quiet Skir!" rippled across the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 am

Sir Orlin Barson

Orlin took a big swig of the ale. It was bad - very bad. But he was used to that.

"I thank you for the drink, my good man," he said, giving the bartender a hearty pat on the back. "How about one for Rolor as well? After all, it's his birthday!"

Orlin moved through the tavern and knelt, offering the drunk his hand. "Tell me," he said, "the sad tale you have to tell."

--

Orlin will pay for Rolor's ale, but only if asked.
Orlin is very interested in Rolor. He will attempt to talk or push through any disapproval he gets from the other patrons.

--

ST 10 HP 10
DX 13 Will 13
IQ 13 Per 13
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 2 Wealth Comfortable
$1490

Appearance (Beautiful) +2/+4 to reaction
Honest +1/+3 to reaction when this is known
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 am

Ivan Lidvenov

Ivan turned his chair slightly to make sure the knight was not completely behind him. He needed to see what was going on, even if only through peripheral vision.

"Every time there's a problem," he thought to himself, "the peasants want some shiny knight to roll up and assist them. They never realize who their biggest allies are." He took another swig from his ale, frowning at the poor quality. It was the only ale he had had access to for the past two months, and it never got any better.

He made a mental note to seek out Skir in a more private setting. The man seemed like a talker, and any information was better than what little he had now.

--

Ivan will continue listening for interesting conversations while observing Orlin's actions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 am

Alice Morgan

The knight was far more attractive than Alice was prepared for, and she was thrown off guard for the briefest of moments. Why did Skir cry out? She stood up and moved toward Orlin, hooking her arm around his waist.

"Welcome to Tyrvo, my honorable knight!" Alice said as she gazed with a smile into Orlin's eyes.

She turned to Rolor and the peasants, smiling at them as well.

"And, yes, let us hear your tale, my good people."

--

Alice is not lying, however she's using acting (success, 10) to appear more friendly and likable. She will roll a Detect Lies (success, 8 ) check to determine if the story about to be told is true.

--

Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)

]ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction


Last edited by TheRealKitKat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Baub


While the new shining knight was attracting all attention, Baub gladly helped himself with some of the other party-goers' food and wine, the girl approaching the knight did seem to catch his attention, but food comes first.
--



--

ST 15 HP 15
DX 10 Will 10
IQ 10 Per 10
HT 16 FP 16
Speed 6.5
Move 6
Status 0

+2 from "Mathematical Ability", +1 from "Merchant" when buying or selling, +1 from "Tough Guy", +1 from "Talker"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 am

The bartender apologetically asks Orlin to pay for Rolor's drink. Rolor, with Orlin's aid, gets unsteadily back into his seat.

"Today my birfday!" He says grinning like a fool. Most of the other patrons mutter to themselves and turn away, but not in time to spot Baub's near professional food grab. "I'm jus...hic...farmer," Rolor continues, "It's my birfday so I come in drunk with Bob here," Rolor attempts to pat Baub on the back, but misses by a large margin. Rolor finds this funny, and begins giggling to himself.

In the commotion, three men enter the room. Two are carrying a heavy looking barrel and armed with swords. The other stands taller, wears finer clothes, and carries no weapons. They carry the barrel near the bartender, and the unarmed man begins speaking quickly and quietly to the bartender.


Ivan
Spoiler:
 

Alice
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:38 am

Sir Orlin Barson

Perhaps this town wasn't so bad after all. Just a few minutes and already a comely damsel was on his arm! Orlin straightened up a bit and flexed his bicep, confident that his boyish good looks and manly voice would have her swooning in no time.

"Yes, yes, happy birthday," he said, growing a bit annoyed. "What's this about needing a knight? I'm an honorable knight, defender of the innocent and the fair." He threw a wink at Alice. In the corner of his open eye, he saw a few armed men talking to the bartender. Perhaps they would know how a knight-errant could prove himself around here ...

--

Orlin is Easy to Read, so anyone else can easily tell Orlin's intentions if they're paying attention.

--

ST 10 HP 10
DX 13 Will 13
IQ 13 Per 13
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 2 Wealth Comfortable
$1486

Appearance (Beautiful) +2/+4 to reaction
Honest +1/+3 to reaction when this is known
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Alice Morgan

Alice was disappointed and sighed, although she still maintained her smile. Her attention now focused on the three men entering the bar.

--

Alice rolls a Body Language check to find out what kind of mood these guys are in. Are they itching for a fight? Or are they nervous about something...etc. (Success, lvl 15, rolls 9) She rolls a Streetwise check to see if she can figure out what they actually want and what is in the barrel, using the successful Body Language check to assist. (Success, lvl 14, rolls 9).

--

Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Streetwise (lvl 14)

ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

Ivan's mind is reeling. So many people to keep track of at once, but this is what he has done all his life. Deciding that he needed to know what the newcomers were attempting, he used his skills in an effort to sidle close enough to the bar to hear the conversation without being noticed.

--

Not sure which skill would apply, I have both Shadowing-14 and Stealth-16
Roll is a 12, attempting to get close enough to hear the conversation.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Baub

Hmm, another "sir great knight" who easily falls for girls with good looks, guess there's no hope to that one either. The new group of visitors seems more interesting, Baub wonders what's in the barrels they carry.

---------------
Baub approaches the group and offers them drink, put on Rolor's tab, of course, it's his birthday anyway. Then he tries to Fast-Talk them into letting him in on what they're doing, more importantly, what they're carrying.

Fast talk at lvl 11, roll gets 12, includes +1 from Tough buy and +1 from Talker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 pm


Rolor's babbling about his birthday becomes incoherent as he begins to alternate between giddy laughter, and loud proclamations of "Birfday! Birfday for me!"

Ivan sneaks closer to the conversation, but before he could hear anything, Baub approached the group and offered to buy them a drink. As he gets close, one of the armed men stands in his way with a mean look on his face. Ivan and Baub here the bartender say "alright then, but don't use any of my ale. Gave enough away for free today." The bartender then steps behind the bar and begins setting out mugs.

The unarmed of the three men clears his throat and addresses the room:

"My good people, I am Konrad. I come representing the Wizard. Today is his birthday."

"Birfday!" yells Rolor. Konrad frowns.

"In celebration he has decided, out of the goodness of his heart, to provide you fine folk with a taste of his most special ale." Konrad indicates the barrel. "All you can drink till it runs out, BUT no seconds until everyone has had some. So line up and get yourself some ale!"



Alice
Spoiler:
 

Ivan
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Alice Morgan

A horrible feeling overcame Alice. The barrel...whatever was in that barrel was poisoned or enchanted or something...bad. Her arm dropped from the knight's side and her smile faded. She had to stop anyone and everyone from drinking it. Would the guards try to stop her? No matter...

"NNOOO IT'S POISONED!!!" Alice yelled as she jumped over the drunken Rolor to stand closer to the guards. Her hands reached into the folds of her dress and gripped her fans.

--

Alice won't attack unless the guards try to silence her or force others to drink the "ale". She will roll a Detect Lies check (15, rolled 11) if Konrad tries to make up a story about how good or safe the drink tastes.

--

Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Streetwise (lvl 14)

ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction


Last edited by TheRealKitKat on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Quick note on GURPS:

When you make a skill check, post your normal target and your roll. Do not assume success or failure.

Sometimes, depending on what you are trying there will be a penalty that the GM will not share with the player. Example thanks to Zack:

"If you're trying to climb a sheer cliff face for instance, you might have climbing 16 and be practically guaranteed success, except the sheer cliff has few handholds and therefore presents a -6 modifier to your skill. Your target then becomes 10 instead of 16, but you as a player don't know that, only the GM."

Another possibility (as with skills like detect lies) is that the roll is a contested roll, in which case your margin of success or failure is compared to your opponent's. You might succeed, your opponent might roll better, have a better margin of victory and still win.

This is different from D&D, so no worries =)

Alice. I will need you to make a persuasion check for the claim that the ale is poisoned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

Lidvenov was not amused. He'd been warned about the wizard's possible threat, but he didn't think the mad old man would begin his plans so early. Still, if he could survive this encounter, at least he would have something to report.

Taking advantage of Alice's scream, he slipped through the crowd, making for the stairs. At the very least it was a possible vantage point, at best it could offer him an escape.

--

Stealth-16 roll is 13 attempting to reach the stairs without the guards noticing. If it seems like it would be a better idea, I will wait until the guards become occupied either with Alice, Baub's move, or serving the ale to the crowd.

Potentially relevant advantage:
Absolute Timing (always know the time of day etc)
Combat Reflexes
Night Vision 4
Brachiator (climbing, rope swining, etc)
Streetwise-15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Baubb

"Free ale? Count me in!!" Where there's free booze, there's Baub

------------------

Just in case it really is booze
Ads:
Alcohol Tolerance
No Hangover
Disads:
Alcoholism
Greed
Selfish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

The cute girl was in danger! Orlin whirled in place, whipping out his broadsword in a smooth motion.

--

Ready broadsword, face the men with the barrel.

--

ST 10 HP 10
DX 13 Will 13
IQ 13 Per 13
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 2 Wealth Comfortable
$1486

Appearance (Beautiful) +2/+4 to reaction
Honest +1/+3 to reaction when this is known
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 pm



Rolor was about to drink from his ale when Alice screamed and ran forward toward the gaurds. Konrad looked up with a shocked look on his face. Rolor didn't seem to process the comment, and drank deeply from his cup. Orlin drew his broadsword and faced the men with the ale. Baub stood impatiently waiting. Ivan seized the opportunity in the commotion to run up the stairs unnoticed. Both the guards drew their weapons and things looked like they were about to get generally out of hand. Konrad raised his hands.

"Sheath your swords." He looked at Alice. "Poison? This is a serious accusation. This is the wizard's ale, sent here for celebration of his birthday under special guard. What proof do you have that this is poisoned?" asked Konrad. "If it were, I would lose my head. This is the stuff the wizard himself drinks!" Konrad dipped his mug into the barrel, and drank deeply. "You can refuse the wizard's drink if you want, but if you try to start a fight over meaningless accusations" that comment was directed at Orlin "I am afraid you will be branded outlaws and cast into prison."

Konrad's words sounded true. Rolor raised his empty mug "Moar!" he yelled. "Is goowd!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

Taking in the situation, Ivan took a deep breath. Before doing anything else, he had to assess his getaway options. Still keeping an ear open for conversation in the common room, he entered his room. His longbow and arrows were still in the room, and he quickly scooped them up and slung them over his shoulder. His eyes took in the remaining contents of his room rapidly, and he walked over to the window, opened it, and looked outside, intending to return to a vantage point at the top of the stairs.

--

Ivan will check his bedroom and window to verify the integrity of his escape route. If he sees no obvious signs that there are guards or other things posted to impede escape from anything other than the front entrance, he will return to the top of the stairs, being careful to avoid being seen (stealth is still 16), and observe the proceedings.

Ivan's perception is 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Baub

Seeing that clearly it's free ale, Baub stopped holding back and tried to repeat his previous success at trying to take things for himself.

---------------------------

Attempt to grab a second drink out of order, Stealth Default at IQ or DX -5, either way it's vs 5, roll gets 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Sir Orlin Barson

After some hesitation, Orlin lowered the blade. "Very well," he said, speaking loudly so the whole room could hear. "I will overlook your impertinence in trying to inform me of the law. But you mind your manners more carefully next time! And give me a taste as well."

--

Unless Alice attempts to dissuade him, Orlin will drink deeply from the barrel.
12/13 Perception to detect anything different about it.
9/15 Leadership to make the bartender and transporters obey.

--

ST 10 HP 10
DX 13 Will 13
IQ 13 Per 13
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 2 Wealth Comfortable
$1486


Last edited by traveurysm on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplaying: Chapter 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
» Imperial Fists Chapter Masters
» Moebius chapter 1 demo
» Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd
» [A] Chapter of Holy Anethion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legions a Dark Samurai :: Tabletop Games :: Army of the Dead-
Jump to: