Legions a Dark Samurai

Official forums of the [DKSM] gaming clan.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Roleplaying Chapter 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

The bar was littered with dead bodies, and eerily lit by the blazing barrel of the wizard's ale. Most of the villagers who drank the ale were dead. A few were still alive but in obvious pain. Skir's whimpering had decreased and he now surveyed the battlefield with a grim expression on his face.

"I thought I was going to die!" he said. He looked at Orlin "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am

Alice Morgan

"Disgusting creature," thought Alice, referring to Skir who was praising Orlin. She walked to a mug of the wizard's ale to examine the drink.

--

Connoisseur (Wine) skill: 14, rolled 13.

--

Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)

]ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Baub

Sensing what Alice is doing, Baub approached and tried to start a conversation, "I know what you're thinking, but it can't be the drink, I've had it, quite a bit, even. Nothing wrong happened to me. It must be the guy who went poof. I bet he's the wizard in disguise."

Ground Move 6
Dodge/Block/Parry: 9/3/3
HP:13
FP:14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

"Doubt it," Ivan said gruffly, emerging from the stairs and relaxing his bow. "Konrad drank from the ale as well, seems more likely that it doesn't work on everyone." he descended the stairs, kneeling to examine the remains of the barrel, making an effort to ignore both Alice and Orlin.

--

Perception roll is 8 to examine the barrel. Posting from phone so you'll have to grab my stats from one of my encounter posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Sir Orlin Barson

Taking a cue from the lady, Orlin shrugged off Skir's thanks with a look of obvious disdain. He clutched his bleeding shield arm and sat heavily. "I am wounded," he announced loudly, "PERHAPS MORTALLY!" He looked around expectantly for someone trained in first aid, and made a not-very-subtle glance to see if the lady was concerned.

--

Orlin will cooperate (melodramatically) with anyone who tries to heal him.
He will follow the party anywhere they go.

--

Dodge 8 / Block 10 / Parry 9
ST 10 / HP 5
DX 13 / Will 13
IQ 13 / Per 13
HT 10 / FP 9
Speed 5.75 / Move 5
Status 2 / Wealth Comfortable / $1486
Power Level 149 / CP 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 am

Alice looks at one of the mugs which still had some ale left. Baub and Ivan walked to Alice and began discussing the Ale. Skir spoke up.

"I don't think that was the Wizard. He never leaves his castle. I knew this was going to happen I knew it! He is trying to kill all of us. I knew we needed to avoid his foul brew!"

Orlin looked around the room. "I am wounded," he announced loudly, "PERHAPS MORTALLY!" and fell to the ground heavily clutching the bite on his shield arm.


Orlin takes 3 damage.

Alice
Spoiler:
 

Ivan
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 am

Sir Orlin Barson

"My lady ..." Orlin rasped, but his words were lost in the foam bubbling from his mouth.

--

Forfeiting control of Orlin to the GM.
Rolling a new PC who will make his entrance next round.

--

Dodge 8 / Block 10 / Parry 9
ST 10 / HP 2
DX 13 / Will 13
IQ 13 / Per 13
HT 10 / FP 9
Speed 5.75 / Move 5
Status 2 / Wealth Comfortable / $1486
Power Level 149 / CP 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:58 am

Ivan Lidvenov

A grim look on his face, Ivan readied his bow and aimed at Orlin's head. "This better not be spreadable," he muttered softly. He had to get a message out, no matter the cost now. "If any of you have medical skills NOW is the time to apply them. Do not let him bite you."

--

Fast draw skill is 16, roll is 12.
Ivan will look frantically at Baub after he makes his declaration of having been bit.


Last edited by Friction01 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 am

Baub

"Oh no, this is not good. This is not good! Doctor, I need a doctor here, now!!! I was bit, too. No, No, I don't want to die before my dad does!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 am

Alice Morgan

Alice tried to think. She had no healing skills and it looked like Orlin was turning quickly. Maybe the blacksmith as well. Alice eyed the door and then made her move.

--

Alice will run for the door.

--

ST 12
DX 10
IQ 15
HT 10

Damage 1d-1/1d+2

Basic Speed 5
Basic Move 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 pm



"STOP! Please! " Cried Skir looking around helplessly. "The wizard is going to kill all of us. There is nowhere we can hide from his wrath. We are all going to die."

Orlin's body now lay in a heap shaking sometimes. Everyone now noticed that the fire from the ale barrel had spread and the inn was catching fire.

"Everyone outside!" yelled Skir, "The wizard is sure to see this!" Skir scrambled over Orlin's shaking body and out the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Baub
"No, this is not good. Lemme handle it!!"
-------------
Bob concentrates, then uses the Extinguish Fire spell he practiced for so long, lvl 10, roll gets 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Alder Says

Alder allowed himself a slight mirthless grin as he walked away from the contaminated inn and took a position across the street to watch. There was only one way to deal with undead - destruction with great prejudice. He leaned his back against the wall of the blacksmith and ran his fingers along the smooth wood of his staff. There had been people in there fighting the undead - most of them brave and competent. He would seek their company when the smoke had cleared.

--

The first few people to exit the Inn see Alder touching up the fire with a torch, then tossing it through one of the windows.

Reaction modifiers:

Frightens Animals (-4 reactions from animals, -1 if someone sees me with an animal/has animal empathy)
Callous (-1 from past victim or someone with empathy)
No Sense of Humor (-2)
Overconfidence (+2 from young/naive, -2 from experienced people)

--


Dodge 8 Block 3 Parry 9
ST 10 / HP 10
DX 10 / Will 13
IQ 13 / Per 13
HT 10 / FP 10
Speed 5 / Basic Move 5
Status 0 / $673
Power Level 155 / Unspent 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

With a callous expression directed at Baub, Ivan turned and followed Skir out of the inn. The blacksmith had to be watched, lest he end up like Orlin.

He caught himself as a new face greeted him outside the Inn. "Who are you?" he asked gruffly, his bow half drawn. The staff made him uncomfortable - could this be the wizard?

--

The slightest provocation will make Ivan react hostilely to this new character, as he suspects Alder is the wizard. Ivan will also ignore Alice until his suspicions about the stranger have been allayed.


Last edited by Friction01 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Alice Morgan

Alice's eyes adjusted to the light of the sun. She noticed an archer and a mage talking across the street. "That must be the man who killed Rolor," thought Alice. Both looked rather despicable. Who was the new person? Perhaps they know what's going on.

Alice already missed Orlin.

--

Alice will attempt to join the conversation. (+1 reaction, attractive) Alice will use Acting (skill 15, roll 6) to appear more friendly and hopefully likeable.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster


Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Baub managed to slow the fire down, but with the wizard's ale as fuel the fire seemed unquenchable at the moment.

When Skir noticed Alder, he let out a little hoot of glee. "Oh! Are you a wizard? A good wizard? Octavious must be stopped. He has foul magic. You must save the village." Skir thought for a moment. "You must save me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes


Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Alder Says

"I am not here to save anyone," said Alder. "I am here to destroy." He drummed his fingers on his staff. "By what magic does Octavious endanger you? If he makes the dead walk, I am your friend. If some other kind, your plight does not interest me. And if you should turn lich yourself, I will crush you."

--

Alder prompts Skir (and anyone else who seems useful) to ascertain whether necrotic magic is at work, and if so, any details pertaining to it (like where to find it). He avoids answering any personal questions.

--


Dodge 8 Block 3 Parry 9
ST 10 / HP 10
DX 10 / Will 13
IQ 13 / Per 13
HT 10 / FP 10
Speed 5 / Basic Move 5
Status 0 / $673
Power Level 155 / Unspent 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter


Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

"You didn't answer my question," Ivan said, a cold expression on his face. He fully drew his bow, aiming at Alder's head. "Why should I believe you are anything more than Octavius' pet sent to ensure that none escaped to tell the tale of his tainted ale?"

--

Ivan has no qualms with shooting Alder if he displays any hint of aggression.
Relevant Skills: Detect Lies 14

Intimidation-12 roll is 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat



Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Alice Morgan

Alice was content to watch the conversation unfold and stand nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale



Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Baub

Knowing it's unlikely to put the fire out, Baub runs out of the bar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Chapter 2   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplaying Chapter 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
» Imperial Fists Chapter Masters
» Moebius chapter 1 demo
» Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd
» [A] Chapter of Holy Anethion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legions a Dark Samurai :: Tabletop Games :: Army of the Dead-
Jump to: