Legions a Dark Samurai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legions a Dark Samurai

Official forums of the [DKSM] gaming clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I stand by twitch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elwin Ransom

Elwin Ransom

I stand by twitch. Empty
PostSubject: I stand by twitch.   I stand by twitch. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

He smells of win.
Back to top Go down
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes
traveurysm

I stand by twitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I stand by twitch.   I stand by twitch. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 am

Why is he a good choice for top?
Back to top Go down
https://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Elwin Ransom

Elwin Ransom

I stand by twitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I stand by twitch.   I stand by twitch. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 am

...for the same reasons that teemo is a good solo top, and more. He counters tanky dps champs with his DoT abilities, he outputs more damage then most traditional solo tops, he has enough cc to get away in a 1v1 fight, plus his ult allows him to continue to attack his enemy from an extremely long range. However unlike your typical solo top, HE HAS A VERY HIGH SKILLCAP.

He also can fall behind very easily and become obsolete. This only happens when he is denied farm, OR when his opponent gets fed by teammates.
Back to top Go down
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes
traveurysm

I stand by twitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I stand by twitch.   I stand by twitch. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:01 am

My general thinking is that solo top is a very unforgiving lane. It's a place for bruisers not squishies. Squishies can manage until something goes wrong (and it always does); at which point they're forced to recall or worse while the olaf/shen/garen/renekton/etc chuckles.
Back to top Go down
https://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

I stand by twitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I stand by twitch.   I stand by twitch. Empty

Back to top Go down

I stand by twitch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legions a Dark Samurai :: Other :: Archives-
Jump to: