Legions a Dark Samurai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legions a Dark Samurai

Official forums of the [DKSM] gaming clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves

Go down 
+2
TheRambizzle
traveurysm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lunar Eclipse

Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves   Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:21 am

Hoping the telecommunication wouldn't discombobulate her companion, Amadea made her message short and simple: "all clear."

----------------------
Telesend the message to Corvo
Back to top Go down
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter
Truthquark

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves   Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Dane sprinted forward and trained his weapon up the stairs. Cautiously, he ascended to a point where he could get a view of the landing and its immediate environs.
Back to top Go down
Izendale

Izendale

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves   Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Wang still waited in his corner, guns trained to potential entry point
Back to top Go down
TheRealKitKat

TheRealKitKat

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves   Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 pm

"Wang, there's something upstairs. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Izendale

Izendale

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves   Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 pm

OOC: Well, while we wait for our teammate, I guess Wang's reaction to Kespa shouldn't take too much longer than a turn, assuming we are still in turns now.

"Well, my personal preference would be to be ready and let trouble find me, since me trying to find trouble didn't end up as well last time. If there isn't too good a reason, I'd prefer wait here and ambush incoming vamps as they're bound to come and check." Wang scratched the bridge of his nose (he does that when he's anxious) and replied meekly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves   Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 3: MacGuffins Don't Save Themselves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3