Legions a Dark Samurai

Official forums of the [DKSM] gaming clan.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Roleplaying: Chapter 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRealKitKat

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Alice Morgan

Alice closed her eyes and thought for a moment. Foolish people. Such stupidity. She restrained herself from simply walking out of the town and never coming back. She turned to Orlin.

"I will buy you the drink you wish for, just not from the wizard. There is something very wrong about that ale."

--

Alice will attempt to recruit anyone who seems hesitant to drink the ale. (Perception 15, rolled 16)

--
Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Streetwise (lvl 14)

ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Ivan checks his getaway options. There are some horses waiting outside, some presumably those of the guards, but the escape seems clear. He returns and observes all that follows.

Baub tries to grab the second drink after his, which results in a sharp slap on the wrist and "HEY! Wait your turn!" from a disgruntled villager. He might have managed the grab had Rolor not been attempting to grab it as well.

Alice tries to find allies in the crowd, but only finds Skir, who is blatantly avoiding the barrel in the far corner, a horrified look on his face.

Orlin (Trav correct me if you want to change this) accepts Alice's free drink instead of the one offered. Most of the villagers have drinks from the Wizard's ale and boast of it's good taste.

Konrad begins the line again with Rolor who has a large gulp of his second glass, shouts "BIRFDAY ME! BIRFDAY WIZARD!" and falls to the floor where he ceases moving.


Baub
Spoiler:
 

Orlin if I misunderstood your post you would instead have drunk the ale that was provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
traveurysm
Perving on your Dudes
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Colonial One

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Sir Orlin Barson

Orlin accepted Alice's ale with a sly wink. Then leaned a little too close and whispered conspiratorially: "What's wrong with it?"

--

OOC: Not to question the GM but ... where's our inciting incident? I'm ready for ACTION. Let's do some stuff, and break some skulls, oh yeah!

--

ST 10 HP 10
DX 13 Will 13
IQ 13 Per 13
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5.75
Move 5
Status 2 Wealth Comfortable
$1486
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dksm.canadian-forum.com
Truthquark
Angry and Bitter
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Ivan Lidvenov

Continuing to watch from the top of the stairs, Ivan took careful note of the men in the room who had drunk from the wizards ale. He had a feeling he would need that information later.

--

Eidetic Memory means Ivan can remember almost all of this.
OOC: Do I observe the ale exchange between Orlin and Alice or do I assume that they both drank from the wizard's ale?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealKitKat

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-03-13
Location : Pavlov's House

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Alice Morgan

"I'm not sure of the wizards plan, Sir Orlin, but notice the way the soldiers avoid the drink. Annnd Rolor just collapsed. We should be wary of these people, I don't know what the ale's effect is," Alice spoke softly to the knight, copying his tone. "Shall we move towards the doorway?"

Alice motions for Skir to join them, raising her mug of (safe) ale and smiling.

--

Alice will wave or gesture in different manners to get Skir's attention. If Orlin does not want to go to the doorway, she will stay with him.

--
Acting (lvl 15)
Body Language (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Connoisseur (lvl 14 for all)
Detect Lies (lvl 15) (+4 if subject is Easy to Read)
Streetwise (lvl 14)

ST 12 HP 12
DX 10 Will 15
IQ 15 Per 15
HT 10 FP 10
Speed 5
Move 5
Status 1
Wealth Comfortable

Appearance (Attractive) +1 to reaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izendale

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Baub

“Guys, wait, stop. Everybody put your drink down. I think there's something wrong with this drink, we really shouldn't be trusting newcomers that much. Everyone stop drinking and let me give it a through check. [Insert Bartender's name here], bring me a cup of ice water, I need to clear my mouth of what was left first."

----------------

Fast- Talk lvl-11, trying to stop everyone else from drinking and try hog the drink for Baub himself. Roll gets 6


Last edited by Izendale on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRambizzle
Scoutmaster
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:58 pm

OOC: Yes Ivan did observe Orlin and Alice's interaction. Trav...WHAT NOW?!? Or just read what comes and then WHAT NOW? Baub, your name should not be Kurogane


Baub alerts the group that he feels bad about the ale, but halfway through his comments, a grimace falls accross his face and he falls silent clutching his stomach. Throughout the room other patrons begin falling to the ground motionless or bursting out into cries of pain and clutching their stomachs. One throws up.

Skir, who had moved to join Alice raises his hand in the air triumphantly "I KNEW IT!" He yelled.

"What madness is this?" asks the bartender (Jeor). But the madness had yet to begin. Rolor jumped up from the ground, his eyes wild. Before anyone could react, he jumped on one of the guards taking a bite out of his kneck.

"Biiirfday" he screamed looking up at the rest of the room.


This thread is now closed. I will be posting the Army of the Death Encounter 1: Tavern Trouble thread soon.

Ivan
Spoiler:
 

Alice
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying: Chapter 1   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplaying: Chapter 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
» Imperial Fists Chapter Masters
» Moebius chapter 1 demo
» Veni, Vidi, Vici Chapter 1- Minerva and the Shepherd
» [A] Chapter of Holy Anethion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legions a Dark Samurai :: Tabletop Games :: Army of the Dead-
Jump to: